With the NBA tipping off tonight, for those interested, what are your expectations/predictions for the Bucks?

Last year, I thought the Bucks could get the 4th seed and home court in the first round of the playoffs. They ended up with the 7th seed and finished 44-38. I think the Bucks win 6 more games this season, finish 50-32, and get the 3rd seed in a diluted Eastern Conference. Boston, on paper and with coaching, appear to be the clear favorite in the East. Kawhi Leonard might be traded from Toronto by the deadline (knowing he could be headed to LA next summer). I think Milwaukee will be right there with Philly for the second best team in the East.

I really believe Budenholzer and staff will make this group better. Best coach since George Karl. The additions (Lopez, Ilyasova, Connaughton, DiVincenzo) are not flashy, but fit much better around Giannis and Middleton. Hopefully win a playoff series for the first time since 2001. If a #2 or #3 seed, the Bucks could even find themselves playing Boston again, only this time in the Eastern Conference Finals (with Boston unfortunately winning).