Thread: Marquette Mini Plans on Sale Oct. 4th

Marquette Mini Plans on Sale Oct. 4th

https://gomarquette.com/sports/2018/...lans-html.aspx

Unlike the Bradley Center days, you can get lower bowl seats.

Blue Plan Games:
    •Wisconsin - Saturday, December 8
    •Buffalo - Friday, December 21
    •Xavier - Sunday, January 6
    •Providence - Sunday, January 20
    •Creighton - Sunday, March 3

Gold Plan Games:
    •UMBC - Tuesday, November 6 - Home Opener
    •Kansas State - Saturday, December 1
    •Seton Hall - Saturday, January 12
    •Villanova - Saturday, February 9 - National Marquette Day
    •Georgetown - Saturday, March 9 - Senior Day
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 10-04-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    March Madness starts in November

MU Panther, I see the My Account page at gomarqutte.com has been radically changed. Looks like it will accommodate e-tickets. Will MU go completely digital for ticketing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    MU Panther, I see the My Account page at gomarqutte.com has been radically changed. Looks like it will accommodate e-tickets. Will MU go completely digital for ticketing?
    This year is the last year of getting the season ticket book. Not sure if you can print or not. In 2019-20 season it does sound like MU will go completely digital.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 10-05-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    This year is the last year of getting the season ticket book. Not sure if you can print or not. In 2019-20 season it does sound like MU will go completely digital.
    So buying and selling tickets to and from scalpers will be in the past for the most part? Bummer. If you transfer your ticket to someone or from someone else via laser beams that is a totally different story!

First time buying a Mini Plan. Did it only for the Wisconsin game and plan on selling the other 4. When do the tickets typically arrive in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I see the tickets for the STH practice on the 25th are paperless/digital only. Is it still certain that the ticket book will be coming for this season?

PS, just got e-mail that the tickets will be arriving in the mail next week.
    Last edited by Nukem2; 10-17-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    I see the tickets for the STH practice on the 25th are paperless/digital only. Is it still certain that the ticket book will be coming for this season?

PS, just got e-mail that the tickets will be arriving in the mail next week.
    I was told this is the last year STH are getting a book. Also, if folks get single game tickets. The Al Ticket Office can print them for you.