Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jimmy to the Knicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I think your memory is spot on. As I recall that tweet was definitely a shot at Jimmy.
    I dug into that one when it happened. Yes it was targeted at Jimmy, I can't remember exactly what it was but I think he no showed at somebody's camp or something along those lines.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Well they gave KAT the big money extension, so I'd guess that means Jimmy will be moving on.

Whatever it is, it should be done very soon as the T-Wolves said they want it over before practice starts and that is tomorrow.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Sounds like the Bucks are one of the teams with interest in Jimmy.
    Just not sure we have what Minn would need / want.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/add-cav...180829612.html

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Sounds like the Bucks are one of the teams with interest in Jimmy.
    Just not sure we have what Minn would need / want.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/add-cav...180829612.html
    While I would love to see Jimmy come to Milwaukee, the Bucks have Middleton and Giannis due for new deals in the near future. It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to pay all 3 what they want.

Middleton has a $13 million player option for 19-20, which he likely will not exercise, given the fact he is worth much more now (and he's only 27). Giannis is eligible for an extension in just 2 years.

They would have to do something similar to what Miami did in the summer of 2010 (LeBron, Bosh and Wade). Sacrificing some money to play together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123