Thread: Jimmer Fredette

Jimmer Fredette

I wonder if after playing in China, Fredette improved his game (attitude) to the point where the Bucks should give him a look.

We need 3 point shooting, and he can do that. Not saying he is NBA ready, but bring him to camp and see if he can play.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/two-yea...202951889.html

I always pull for guys to make it, but I just don't see it given Jimmer's size at 6'2" and the fact he has always been a defensive liability.

I was thinking more along the lines of a poor man's JJ Redick. I didn't think he could play much D early in his career, but his 3 point shooting has made him a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of a poor man's JJ Redick. I didn't think he could play much D early in his career, but his 3 point shooting has made him a lot of money.
    The Bucks definitely need more perimeter shooting. A poor man's Redick is a decent comparison. Similar to Teletovic 2 years ago against Toronto, other teams would exploit Fredette on the defensive end. I would prefer a guy like Kevin Huerter or DiVincenzo at #17 to get more perimeter shooting. Both have more size and athletic ability to play solid defense.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    The Bucks definitely need more perimeter shooting. A poor man's Redick is a decent comparison. Similar to Teletovic 2 years ago against Toronto, other teams would exploit Fredette on the defensive end. I would prefer a guy like Kevin Huerter or DiVincenzo at #17 to get more perimeter shooting. Both have more size and athletic ability to play solid defense.
    I am for DiVincenzo.