Thread: 2018 NBA Mock Draft 7.1: Projecting All 60 Picks Post-Combine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I did not get to watch Jerome Robinson play last season. Intriguing highlight reel that appears to show a player with a strong handle and quick release. He can come off screens, spot-up or play PG.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I did not get to watch Jerome Robinson play last season. Intriguing highlight reel that appears to show a player with a strong handle and quick release. He can come off screens, spot-up or play PG.

Sweet jumper - never even heard of him - BC has been off my radar for so long with their ACC ineptitude.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Sweet jumper - never even heard of him - BC has been off my radar for so long with their ACC ineptitude.
    Same here. Kind of like fans of ACC teams tuning in to watch a DePaul game (not happening). I guess Jerome Robinson lead the ACC in scoring and was runner-up for POY behind Marvin Bagley. Still had a year of eligibility left.

NBATV did their mock draft last night. Had a 5-man panel making the selections: David Giffin (former Cavs GM), Stu Jackson (was giving shout-outs to the Big East), David Aldridge, Andy Katz and Sekou Smith. A fairly connected group to NBA scouts, executives, etc. They also had Jerome Robinson going to the Bucks at #17. One surprise, Mo Wagner going at #21. They also think Lonnie Walker could be this year's Donovan Mitchell.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 06-20-2018 at 01:50 PM.