Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Celtics

Bucks vs Celtics

Wow. Bucks were supposedly constructed, with all of their length, to be a great defensive team that is difficult to score on. Too many points given up to a team without Kyrie.

Hopefully a better 2nd half.

Even worse in the 2nd half. Parker and Snell continue to be non-factors. Bledsoe not much better, once again. Team defense has been disappointing. Making Terry Rozier and Marcus Morris look like All-Stars.

This team is such a disaster.

Better hope they nail this coaching hire, otherwise the clock on Giannis will move a lot faster.

There is something going on with Parker and the Bucks. His attitude or lack thereof is rubbing off on the other players. If I am the Bucks, I make him inactive next game and tell him to stay home. Good Riddance! You would think Free agent to be would be busting his ass to get paid. He is just costing himself millions every time he sees the floor, or is pictured on the bench.
    Last edited by mufansince72; 04-18-2018 at 01:54 AM.

I was really hoping the Bucks would step it up a notch in this series and build some momentum for next year. Seems only Giannis and Middleton are playing that way.

Parker played less minutes than Muhammad, and doing nothing to show he is ready for the big time. Bledsoe is another that doesn't seem to get the difference between the playoffs and a Tuesday night in the regular season. An then couldn't remember the name of the guy he is playing against - wow.
    Need Snell to hit the open shot, he scored 2 points.

Brogdon is just coming off an injury so anything from him is a bonus. I think Henson is doing what he can do, but I see him as a backup, not your 37 minute playoff starter.

Not sure what the Bucks need to do for next year, but this mix of players is not good. I'm not sure how much a NBA coach can do. I mean if having Parker on the bench a lot in game one didn't get his attention, not sure what will.

I'd say Giannis, Middleton and Brogdan, but Middleton may be the only guy with any trade value (I wouldn't want to part with the other two).

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I was really hoping the Bucks would step it up a notch in this series and build some momentum for next year. Seems only Giannis and Middleton are playing that way.

Parker played less minutes than Muhammad, and doing nothing to show he is ready for the big time. Bledsoe is another that doesn't seem to get the difference between the playoffs and a Tuesday night in the regular season. An then couldn't remember the name of the guy he is playing against - wow.
    Need Snell to hit the open shot, he scored 2 points.

Brogdon is just coming off an injury so anything from him is a bonus. I think Henson is doing what he can do, but I see him as a backup, not your 37 minute playoff starter.

Not sure what the Bucks need to do for next year, but this mix of players is not good. I'm not sure how much a NBA coach can do. I mean if having Parker on the bench a lot in game one didn't get his attention, not sure what will.

I'd say Giannis, Middleton and Brogdan, but Middleton may be the only guy with any trade value (I wouldn't want to part with the other two).
    They are in a bad situation. I don't see who would want Snell, Delly, Henson, Maker, DJ Williams, etc. Even if you could trade a guy like Middleton or Bledsoe you wouldn't get much for them as they are free agents after next season. I'm thinking the decision not to match Jabari's contract has probably already been made for them, based on the first two playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    They are in a bad situation. I don't see who would want Snell, Delly, Henson, Maker, DJ Williams, etc. Even if you could trade a guy like Middleton or Bledsoe you wouldn't get much for them as they are free agents after next season. I'm thinking the decision not to match Jabari's contract has probably already been made for them, based on the first two playoff games.
    Is a sign and trade possible with Parker? As weird as it may sound, he seems like he is almost pouting and not putting forward max effort on purpose.
    Read one article that said he is really jealous of Giannis as that was supposed to be him, but if you don't care about your team or the franchise, play for your next payday.

I'm sure not for similar value, but it would be nice to get something for him.

I know others on our team may not have much value, but it would be nice to clear some money in hopes we can add someone to the roster.

Crazy how two games can really show some things. Not sure how much a new coach will make a difference, but I sure hope our next coach can do something with this group.

Bucks might need to re-think for the #future is now saying.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Bucks might need to re-think for the #future is now saying.
    Funny, we really should have won game 1, and then this game two loss would have been frustrating, but we would be in real good shape having stole a game on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    This team is such a disaster.

Better hope they nail this coaching hire, otherwise the clock on Giannis will move a lot faster.
    Hope it goes better than the GM process. Not giving Hammond a new contract (which I favored), disagreeing on the individual (Justin Zanik) who was brought in to be the successor, only to end up hiring a long-time assistant (Jon Horst) to John Hammond. I hope the owners can stay out of it, let Jon Horst and Milt Newton make the selection.

Add Mike Budenholzer to the list of rumored coaches. Doc Rivers as well. Jeff Van Gundy, Kevin McHale, David Fizdale, Monty Williams. Have to wonder if any college coaches will be pursued.

http://hoopshype.com/storyline/mike-...lzer-to-bucks/
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-18-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast