Thread: Dwyane Wade

Dwyane Wade

Passes Larry Bird tonight for 10th on all-time NBA Playoffs scoring list.

Both the Heat and Spurs pull it out on the road where many were ready to bury them - still underdogs for sure, but rooting for both to make it interesting.

DWade really looked like he went back 10 years last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Both the Heat and Spurs pull it out on the road where many were ready to bury them - still underdogs for sure, but rooting for both to make it interesting.

DWade really looked like he went back 10 years last night.
    Did I watch a different Warriors-Spurs game?
    http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401029446
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Did I watch a different Warriors-Spurs game?
    http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401029446
    Nope - I just picked up a friend and former colleague of mine at a TX based company at Midway and before i dropped him off at his hotel we pulled over for a cup of coffee to catch up. He lives in Florida so he is a Heat fan and he was giving me kudos for Wade kicking a$$ last night and then I chimed in that the Spurs kicked a$$ too as we had gone to Spurs games way back when and he looked at me like I had two heads - "The Spurs didn't win last night - what game were you watching?"

I was watching the game in bed and fell asleep with the TV on when they had a big lead - don't know why I extrapolated that they won. Wishful dreaming I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Nope - I just picked up a friend and former colleague of mine at a TX based company at Midway and before i dropped him off at his hotel we pulled over for a cup of coffee to catch up. He lives in Florida so he is a Heat fan and he was giving me kudos for Wade kicking a$$ last night and then I chimed in that the Spurs kicked a$$ too as we had gone to Spurs games way back when and he looked at me like I had two heads - "The Spurs didn't win last night - what game were you watching?"

I was watching the game in bed and fell asleep with the TV on when they had a big lead - don't know why I extrapolated that they won. Wishful dreaming I guess!
    The whole Kawhi Leonard thing is strange. Why not at least be present cheering on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    The whole Kawhi Leonard thing is strange. Why not at least be present cheering on your team?
    He's done with the Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    He's done with the Spurs.
    Such a weird and sad story - definitely one of the top 10 players in the NBA and was trending towards the top 5. His skill-sets are what Buzz dreams about every night.