Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
No matter what happens in the series with Boston, I'd have to think this will be a big off season for the Bucks.

What if Miami is looking to trade Hassan Whiteside, are the Bucks interested? What about Kwai Leonard - is he worth a risk?
Are the Bucks willing to move Middleton in the right deal? Middleton, Maker, Henson - do they have enough value to make a deal worthwhile?
If some players are moved (Middleton, Henson, Delly) and the Bucks get some cap availability, are there any free agents of interest that would fit the team?

Would free agents come to play with Giannis? While big money gets thrown at the usual suspects, what about guys like Wes Matthews.
There are 3 players I value on this Bucks team (long-term). Giannis, Middleton and Brogdon. Middleton and Brogdon are a good fit with Giannis. I didn't mind acquiring Bledsoe, to get value for Monroe's expiring contract. However, teams sag off him the way they sag off Giannis.

With Bledsoe's deal expiring after next season, I would like to see the Bucks eventually move him for a bigger "3 and D" player (if possible). Move Brogdon back to starting PG. Possibly draft a PG (Brunson or Tony Carr?).