Thread: AAU Bingo

AAU Bingo

This is classic and it is catching on. There is now a Twitter handle @AAU_Bingo where people are posting pictures of things like refs putting up shots etc. Was at one tourney two weeks ago and could have filled 15 of these squares and it was a small tourney.

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

You want sansabelts look in your closet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    You want sansabelts look in your closet!
    They're right next to the white belts.

Last summer, I was at a tournament in Louisville. I pulled inches parking lot of my hotel but I had to wait a bit because a coach was making his team do sprints in the parking lot because of their performance in a game. AAUBingo.

On that same note, we were beating a team pretty handily in Cincinnati that had 10 kids with D1 offers. The coach called timeout and made his team do sprints during the timeout. AAUBingo.

I like the refs getting up shots - see that all the time.

Also, someone from this board had texted me yesterday. Said that at the AAU tourney this weekend there was a program called Greenwood Elite out of Michigan. On Sunday their 15U, 16U & 17U teams were all playing at different locations and at different times, all three head coaches were tossed from their games. #AAUBingo..