Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Penn State Game Thread

Rowsey again not helping Sam on those screens.....as the color guy just pointed out.

Color guy just said we beat Xavier once this year......wish I had seen that game......must have been fun....

That basket they stole from Theo would be nice to have right now

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    penn State a bad matchup.....quicker, stronger and more athletic
    I really hope to have people say that about us one day. Kinda tired of having to say it about our opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Those last two baskets by Stevens were due to lack of communication - Rowsey cost MU on both plays.
    Yep, what it looked like at the Al. Also, in the possessions of zone, Rowsey had his hands down. But what a force on offense.

Heldt was awful tonite. Did almost nothing. Harry could have contributed, but...............

Cockiest group we have played. Wish we could have shut them up.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

I was across court so I couldn't hear them, but there was a player's mom that was constantly taunting the student section. Parents should cheer for their kids and their teammates, but when you have a parent talking trash and taunting students? Absurd, but the more I see out there the more I worry that it is becoming the norm.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

They showed her on t.v. during the Penn State game. She was standing the whole game blocking the view of those behind her. Selfish bitch.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast