Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Oregon Gmae Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Oregon is driving, Marquette is taking jump shots.
    I know, just pointing it out as all of the fans behind me had been complaining about it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Sam just came out of the game. Wojo grabs him and says, "I'm gonna rest you for a while". Sam responds, "No - I'm alright. "

Syracuse just upset MSU 55-53

At the 2:43 mark MU with 6 offensive rebounds - that has got to be a record for this team.

Greg Elliott really showing signs of pain in his ankle.

Hell of a first half.......when this team is good it's so fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Hell of a first half.......when this team is good it's so fun to watch.
    Its crazy how they can make you want to pull your hair out one week, and look this good the next.

When Rowsey gets stripped, he should start playing defense and worry about complaining to the refs later.

Marquette fouls at the 5:34 mark of 3rd quarter...

Anim - 3
    John - 2
    Rowsey - 2
    Cain - 2
    Howard - 3
    Hauser - 1
    Heldt - 3
    Frohling - 2

Not great.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast