Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MU vs Oregon Gmae Thread

Certainly some of the fouls were committed by MU, but that officiating was plain awful. 60+ FTs in the game. No flow. took the crowd out of it in the 2nd half.

Oh The irony that one of the officials name was McJunkins!

Honestly makes me appreciate the BIG EAST officiating. Can't believe I just typed that.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I don't ever recall MU having 3 players foul out in a victory. Best I can say about these officials is that they got a lot of face time on TV.
    it happened earlier this year vs PC. Heldt, Sacar and Elliott

That was OT however.

I can not say how many basketball games I have watched over more than 60 years, but my guess is the figure would be at least five figures.

I coached seventh and eighth grade; I watched my son and daughter play throughout middle school and my daughter through high school. I have watched college and some pro games as well.

Yesterday's reffing was, and I do not exaggerate, the worse officiating I have EVER seen...and that is saying something. Those officials were a disgrace to the profession.

I almost never complain about officiating as I reffed for a few years, and I know how challenging it can be, but yesterday was off-the-charts horrendous.

Y

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345