Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Oregon Gmae Thread

More poor inbounds against press, now a forced timeout - Sam checks back in.

Anytime someone presses MU, Hauser should be inbounding.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Good gosh - here we go again.

Only 3:38 left, but getting interesting as Oregon has cut the lead to 15 but fouls...

Anim - 5
    Howard - 5

Heldt - 4
    Cain - 3
    Frohling - 3
    John - 3
    Rowsey - 2
    Elliott - 1
    Hauser - 1

I know MU wants to run the clock out, smart move. But when you break the press and Heldt/John are alone under the hoop, why not take the easy two instead of dribbling back out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I know MU wants to run the clock out, smart move. But when you break the press and Heldt/John are alone under the hoop, why not take the easy two instead of dribbling back out?
    Because they don't foul --- as much --- when they have the ball.

Good point, I'd still take the points.

Anim - 5
    Heldt - 5
    Howard - 5

Cain - 3
    Frohling - 3
    John - 3
    Rowsey - 2
    Elliott - 1
    Hauser - 1

I don't ever recall MU having 3 players foul out in a victory. Best I can say about these officials is that they got a lot of face time on TV.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast