Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Crean to Georgia per....

Looks like Crean to Georgia per....

...espn.

It's official, Georgia just put out a press release. Think that he will do a very good job there and elevate them into the top half of the conference.
    #BringShakaHome

I thought he he was going to end up at Pitt with his prior tenure there.

Just seems like a weird fit. Hope he does well.

I think he would rather recruit Atlanta than Pittsburgh and the Monongahila Valley.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I think he would rather recruit Atlanta than Pittsburgh and the Monongahila Valley.
    Agreed. Pitt in the ACC is a hard sell to recruits. Pity, that.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Agreed. Pitt in the ACC is a hard sell to recruits. Pity, that.
    That sounds like more of your politician's fake sincerity. Not sure, of course, so that tells me you are superb at your craft.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    ...or maybe you are assuming that TC, like you, can't pronounce (or spell for that matter) Monongahela River (not "Valley"). I should file a tort, or something like that, against you for your post rife with ineptitude although I do agree that Mayor Beluga is a phony and I fully expect that he will not pay me for the two tickets I bought him for Sunday's game at the AL.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    ...or maybe you are assuming that TC, like you, can't pronounce (or spell for that matter) Monongahela River (not "Valley"). I should file a tort, or something like that, against you for your post rife with ineptitude although I do agree that Mayor Beluga is a phony and I fully expect that he will not pay me for the two tickets I bought him for Sunday's game at the AL.

That is all.
    Hizzoner would be happy to Venmo the funds to our resident Arctic Herd Amimal but for the fact said Tame Reindeer doesn’t know what that means.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Hizzoner would be happy to Venmo the funds to our resident Arctic Herd Amimal but for the fact said Tame Reindeer doesn’t know what that means.
    Some type of Italian currency?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast