Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harvard Thread

MU losing rebound battle 29-23, Harvard with 10 offensive rebounds.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Odd deal, at the Bradley Center MU is always giving everyone in the media the updated stat sheets. Tonight - only giving to "people with headsets on".

How many cross court passes have been intercepted this year - geez.

Rowsey and Cain are so loose with the ball tonight. Way too many unforced turnovers

Put these guys away already for cripes sake.

Smart timeout by Wojo - MU still in control, but too many missteps.

Their perimeter D causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    How many cross court passes have been intercepted this year - geez.
    Something you teach grade school kids, shouldn't have to worry about it at this level, but I guess they all seem to think they can still make it.

Wonder if playing in The AL is a problem, they usually have a giant open facility in all of the Big East facilities, a much different look here, at least from court level.

Cain has left the court now, looking at right leg - slight limp.

Just looking at the lane, it sure doesn't look 2 feet wider than the usual lane. I thought it might cause an issue with guys getting stuck for three in the lane, but I haven't really seen a ref even count yet. I don't think they are paying attention to it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast