Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvard Thread

Harvard Thread

IWB said the trainer is checking out Markus after a charge, having trouble breathing and sore back. He's checking back in.

Some brutal offense from both teams in the first half. If it’s not a missed shot it’s a TO

Who are the announcers? I was about 5 minutes late - was thinking it was a 7:00 PM start.

Officials: Kipp Kissinger, Jim Schipper, Matt Morales

Announcers: Mitch Holthus (play by play) and Mark Adams (analyst)
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Looking at Markus up close, he still isn't right. He is still hurting pretty good.

At the 3:00 point mark in 3rd quarter Hauser and Rowsey are a combined 2-11.

Hauser 2 pts (1-3) (0-2 3pt)

Rowsey 3 pts (1-8) 1-3 3pt)

Thank goodness Markus is on fire, despite being banged up Markus has 20.

Harvard called for their 5th(?) offensive foul.

The AL looks great on TV especially with the full house.

Damn - every time I start to post it kicks me back out. Hearing same from other media people - Wireless access here is always spotty at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Officials: Kipp Kissinger, Jim Schipper, Matt Morales

Announcers: Mitch Holthus (play by play) and Mark Adams (analyst)
    Never heard of or heard them before. A little different, but not bad I guess - certainly energetic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast