Matt Heldt
    Andrew Rowsey

Creighton
    Marcus Foster
    Davion Mintz
    Khyri Thomas
    Mitch Ballock
    Toby Hegner
    Last edited by IWB; 03-03-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Awesome sax solo for national anthem, MU players joined on court by about 40 MU players from throughout the decades.

Early on Creighton leads MU on fast break points 8-2 - that can't happen!

Creighton beating MU on fast break points 15-2 at the 3:05 mark.

That is killing MU!

Halftime stats...

I hate to say it but where is the zone we used when we beat Creighton in the first game??? Take Howard out and put Elliott in for length with the zone

Final Stats...Huge win - great crowd - awesome way to say good bye to the BC!

This team will frustrate anyone who favors defense, but man oh man can they light it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ge1974 View Post
    I hate to say it but where is the zone we used when we beat Creighton in the first game??? Take Howard out and put Elliott in for length with the zone
    CU lit MU up when MU tried the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    CU lit MU up when MU tried the zone.
    When I posted that we were down 12. Creighton must have made 20 layups today. MU didn't use the zone all that much. Sample size was about four.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast