Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Marquette vs Georgetown game thread...

Goo - I just want the Big East to get two #1 seeds. But you are right, the f'd up pod system will ensure it. Hell, two years ago Nova should have been playing in the East Region with the Sweet 16 in Philly but no, were shipped out West.

Let's look at this year...

First/Second Rounds

March 15 & 17
    Pittsburgh will get Virginia
    Wichita will get Kansas
    Dallas
    Boise

March 16 & 18
    Charlotte will get Duke
    Detroit will get Michigan State
    Nashville
    San Diego

Unless a pod needs them, Villanova & Xavier will be shopped out to Boise or San Diego.
    Last edited by IWB; 02-27-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I think it was during our broadcast yesterday watching the MU game the constant scroll, or maybe it was the ESPN scroll, can't remember, but it listed the four #1 seeds as Virginia, Duke, Michigan State and Xavier.
    It was Howie's Bracket of FS1.
    https://twitter.com/CBBonFOX/status/968224086538113025
    March Madness starts in November

I could see X in Nashville (actually, a tad closer than Detroit) and both Virginia and Duke in Charlotte. Also could see X in Detroit with MSU and Purdue in Nashville.

CBS has Xavier in Detroit and Nova in Pitt as 1 seeds

ESPN has Xavier & Nova in Pitt as 1 seeds.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 02-27-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    ESPN has Xavier & Nova in Pitt as 1 seeds.
    Let me guess - one of those #1 seeds in PITTSBURGH, PA will be from the WEST Region. Another reason why I hate the pod system. No single region should have two #1 seeds.

Goo - I just want the Big East to get two #1 seeds. But you are right, the f'd up pod system will ensure it. Hell, two years ago Nova should have been playing in the East Region with the Sweet 16 in Philly but no, were shipped out West.

Let's look at this year...

First/Second Rounds

March 15 & 17
    Pittsburgh will get Virginia
    Wichita will get Kansas
    Dallas
    Boise

March 16 & 18
    Charlotte will get Duke
    Detroit will get Michigan State
    Nashville
    San Diego

Unless a pod needs them, Villanova & Xavier will be shopped out to Boise or San Diego.

Well, crap, I have tickets to the Charlotte pod. Forgot about Duke fans.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Duke fans are some of the worst. Arrogant, yet know nothing about basketball. Will surround the court three deep in pre game warmups just to take pictures. The only thing you can do is what me and another poster here did. Find the biggest crowd of them, walk into the middle of the pack and drop ass.

Duke fans are some of the worst. Arrogant, yet know nothing about basketball. Will surround the court three deep in pre game warmups just to take pictures. The only thing you can do is what me and another poster here did. Find the biggest crowd of them, walk into the middle of the pack and drop ass.
    Do you know a good lawyer versed in monkey business?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

If you have had barbecue and beans for the prior two days, these things could happen--unintentionally, of course.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567