Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marquette vs St. John's Game Thread

Damn - must not have saved on the box, sorry!

No word on Harry, just speculation as always.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Here's one for you... I was in the media room at halftime. Inside there is the storage closet where they keep all of the MU gameday stuff. At the half the student workers were in there going through the big heads trying to pull some to take out for the second half...

"Hey, who's Betty White?"
    "Who?"
    "Betty White."
    "I don't know, hey do you know who Betty White is?"
    "Who?"

They went with Super Mario.
    What a shame. Allen Ludden is rolling over in his grave!

Halftime video tribute to AL was pretty awesome.
    Jim,

Is that video accessible - I wasn't in my seat at half-time. Went to the MU website and couldn't find anything.

Was it any of these?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=Qum....0.3zRQxJeLbmU

I don't believe so. It was AL highlights with some interviews, Lloyd Walton was one, had clips of the play and the end was Bo Ellis saying that working at MU, every time he walked in and was greeted by the statue of AL with his arms up, "it was coach wishing him a good morning and it makes him smile".
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I don't believe so. It was AL highlights with some interviews, Lloyd Walton was one, had clips of the play and the end was Bo Ellis saying that working at MU, every time he walked in and was greeted by the statue of AL with his arms up, "it was coach wishing him a good morning and it makes him smile".
    Weren't you just saying something about Marquette's poor use of social media? Wouldn't splashing this video all over social media be a good idea?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123