Thread: Zeller

Zeller

Not sure what I think about this trade. Vaughn and a second rounder for Tyler Zeller. I have been clamoring for some help at center, and Vaughn obviously was a busted pick. I am just wondering though if the Bucks could have did better than Zeller for the second round pick, or perhaps waited until after the trade deadline to find someone in the buyout market. There may also be better opportunities the closer we get to Thursday for that second round pick. Guys like Dedmon and Tyson Chandler come to mind. The one thing I do like about Zeller is he is cheap from a salary standpoint and won't hurt the cap.

For Vaughn and a protected second, I'm great with it. Decent depth piece at C. Far more competent there than Thon.

I like the trade. Vaughn was going nowhere here, and if the Bucks can get on a decent roll with Parker back, then the second rounder would not be much to pay for depth.

I like it as well. Salvage what you can from a former first round draft pick that never worked out. Also, Sterling Brown is showing some ability to contribute off the bench at SG.