Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creighton Game on March 3rd

Creighton Game on March 3rd

Any reason that tip-off is listed as TBD? I have 10 tickets w/folks coming from all over the place and wanted to plan accordingly - got the hotel stuff all settled, but planning for lunch and/or dinner stuff.

TV thing?

Yep. FS1 has a day long event for BE games. Guess they want to put better games in certain time slots. In the meantime, we all wait. Guess they have to do something soon for the reasons you note.

Games that day are:

Creighton @ MU
    G-Town @ Nova
    SJU @ Friars
    Butler @ SHU
    X @ DePaul

FS1 will not be showing any Big East games on March 3rd. FS1 has Xfinity Series Race from Las Vegas. UFC also from Las Vegas and Monster Energy Supercross from Atlanta.

The only Big East game that has a time is Xavier at DePaul at 11AM. That will be a FOX or FSN game.
    FOX will air a triple header. 11AM, 1:30pm & 4PM. CBSSN get a 7pm game. I would think times will come out in mid-February.
    March Madness starts in November

10 guests?! How many leggy supermodels do you know? Caribou, you're a legend.

He only needs one hotel room--must have plenty of space. Leisure suit and gold chains are not optional.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    He only needs one hotel room--must have plenty of space. Leisure suit and gold chains are not optional.

Annual game with the gals we hung out with at MU - 6 gals and 4 guys - Ambassador Hotel - lunch before the game, dinner after with barhopping in between and we end the night at the Ambassador bar where we have to drink our parents drinks - I go with my mom's Dry Manhattan, up with a twist with Canadian whiskey or to simplify things, I just order a glass of lighter fluid. Good times - at least 15 years doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Annual game with the gals we hung out with at MU - 6 gals and 4 guys - Ambassador Hotel - lunch before the game, dinner after with barhopping in between and we end the night at the Ambassador bar where we have to drink our parents drinks - I go with my mom's Dry Manhattan, up with a twist with Canadian whiskey or to simplify things, I just order a glass of lighter fluid. Good times - at least 15 years doing it.
    And during Lent??? Shame.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

No correction on the leisure suit and chains. Musta nailed it!
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    No correction on the leisure suit and chains. Musta nailed it!
    Taking after the MU S.I.D. at the end of Al's tenure - forget his name - wore the puka shell necklace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast