Thread: Vander

Vander needs to go abroad now and earn some real money. Suspect his NBA dream is done now.

You could be right. However I think there are plenty of NBA teams that could use him as a deep guy on the bench. Lakers were not a good situation in my opinion for him because they have about 5 young guards. Maybe a team like Atlanta that is tanking would be a good place for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    You could be right. However I think there are plenty of NBA teams that could use him as a deep guy on the bench. Lakers were not a good situation in my opinion for him because they have about 5 young guards. Maybe a team like Atlanta that is tanking would be a good place for him.
    Hope you are right, but suspect that would have happened by now as he is 5 years removed from college now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Hope you are right, but suspect that would have happened by now as he is 5 years removed from college now.
    I don't know how these two way contracts work. If you use up all of your eligibility with one team and are cut, can you sign another two way deal with another NBA team?