Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

Looking at lineup right now in the second half against a ranked team...

Elliott - Freshman
    Cain - Freshman
    John - Freshman
    Howard - 18 year old Sophomore
    Frohling - Inexperienced soph

Crazy
    Last edited by IWB; 01-09-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Stat check at the 11:08 mark...

Points in Paint: SU 28-20
    Off Turnovers: MU 15-4
    2nd Chance: MU 9-2
    Fast Break: MU 22-6
    Bench: MU 11-9

Turnovers: SU 11, MU 6
    Rebounds: MU 28, SU 25

Stat check at the 3:58 mark...

Points in Paint: SU 30-26
    Off Turnovers: MU 18-4
    2nd Chance: MU 17-4

Fast Break: MU 22-6
    Bench: SU 14-13

Turnovers: SU 12, MU 6
    Rebounds: MU 35, SU 30

Great to see Philip Flory get on the board for Seton Hall tonight with a pair of free throws.

As Dickey Simpkins would say.....#Splash! Great win, and by 20 points! Seton Hall may have been off their "A" game, but MU was really good. An important win, and nice to see individuals (especially the freshmen) continue to progress. It has been such a fun season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Great to see Philip Flory get on the board for Seton Hall tonight with a pair of free throws.
    Flory looks a lot thinner than the last time I saw him play several years ago in Mark Miller’s event at Concordia. Nice for him to get some PT last nice and get on the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Flory looks a lot thinner than the last time I saw him play several years ago in Mark Miller’s event at Concordia. Nice for him to get some PT last nice and get on the scoreboard.
    Speaking of Flory, it had me wondering whatever happened to Nick Noskowiak. Looks like he played last year at Dodge City Community College and started off the year for Otero Junior College where was averaging 10pts a game on 47% and 38.7% shooting, but appears he may have left the team as the last game that he's had stats for was Nov 21st.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2...gamelog&pos=sh

Nuke - that was the first think I noticed about Flory too, he looked to have lost weight.

Noskowiak - Looking at Facebook, he was been up north snowmobiling on Saturday & Sunday. Not sure what happened this time, but I assume he has moved on from Otero.

Yeah, also recently tweeted he still has big dreams, will see, hopefully he can get on track.

https://twitter.com/NickNosko_13/sta...82738866458624

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast