Thread: Article on J.P. Macura

Article on J.P. Macura

Article on JP Macura. I think like a lot of trash talking players, that kind of fuels him to compete harder. There are players that feed off boos from opposing fans and he is one.

Classic example of the type of player that you hate unless he is on your team, then you enjoy his antics.

https://sports.yahoo.com/xaviers-j-p...223547220.html

Don't you dare post an article that is going to attempt to make me like this kid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Don't you dare post an article that is going to attempt to make me like this kid!!!
    Funny - saw a 30 for 30 on Christian Laettner and came away thinking much differently about him than I did back in the day when he was at Duke.

We have had head coaches that most of the country didn't like, but what former MU players (if any) would have fit into the love / hate kind of mold?

Travis
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Rowsey fits into that as well
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Travis
    Travis wasn't bratty though like J.P. all to often is...at least IMO. Let's see if J.P. plays in the NBA for at least 5 years too!

I think Macura is on a different level. The trash talking I get, for both Deiner and Rowsey, but Macura seems to be borderline a dirty player and his antics (some in that article they mention) are for sure much more than what Diener and/or Rowsey did/do. I might be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Agreed on the 30 for 30 with Laettner, I came away needing a shower for that show making me actually feel different about him.