St. John's @ 23 Seton Hall, 4:00
    TV: FS1 - Brian Custer, Vin Parise
    March Madness starts in November

Here are the line for Saturday.

Marquette -9.5
    Xavier -14.5
    Villanova -6

Depaul looks great......Xavier playing like it's a pick,up game.

You just never know how kids are going to respond on any given day.

Butler blowing out Nova just as we all expected. Last game vs GT 3-21 on 3s......today 12-19.

Kelan Martin scored 24 points, Paul Jorgensen added a career-high 23 and Butler made 15 3-pointers in a 101-93 upset over one of college basketball's last unbeaten teams.

“This is the best offense we've played so far and it showed,” coach Jay Wright said. “We've really been outscoring teams to this point and we weren't going to outscore this team tonight.”

Jalen Brunson matched his career high with 31 points and Mikal Bridges had 21 to help Villanova storm back from a 23-point deficit to get within six with 1:33 left.

I'm glad I set my DVR. i'll have to watch this on Sunday morning.
    Last edited by MU/Panther; 12-30-2017 at 09:25 PM.

I DVR'd the game as well. Nova was without Gillespie and Jermaine Samuels (hurt @ Depaul). Basically played 6 (granted it was Villanova's top 6 players) with Crosby-Roundtree getting some time as the 7th man.

Nova looked tired at times. Butler was fantastic offensively, 15-22 from 3. Probably the best shooting performance Butler will have all season. Even Henry Baddley hit a few 3's. Great win for Butler and great start to conference play at 2-0.

And Villanova gets a week off to heal, practice their shortcomings and get better against their next opponent.

Marquette.

Creighton blows out Providence. Friars came into the game shooting 41% from 3.......went 3-23 today.

Sometimes it's just not your day.

Creighton looks very good ........expolosive offensive team.

Khadeen Carrington led the way for the Pirates with 24 points, while Myles Powell (16 points), Desi Rodriguez (23 points) and Angel Delgado (12 points, 12 rebounds) in a 75-70 win.