Thread: Marquette vs Xavier Game Thead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlphaBangura will take that as a compliment.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    AlphaBangura will take that as a compliment.
    Who said I meant it as an insult

While watching on TV, I first thought Rowsey kicked Macura and that Rowsey had been hit with the T. Then they showed the replay from a different view and it looked like Froling moderately pushed Macura at the very most. Macura's reaction was ridiculous, but for 1 of the 3 experienced refs to even call a T on that was even more ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    While watching on TV, I first thought Rowsey kicked Macura and that Rowsey had been hit with the T. Then they showed the replay from a different view and it looked like Froling moderately pushed Macura at the very most. Macura's reaction was ridiculous, but for 1 of the 3 experienced refs to even call a T on that was even more ridiculous.
    Agree Ted. Don't these refs know coming into a game about the product on the floor they will be overseeing? Isn't it pretty obvious that a player like Brad Davisson and JP Macura flop throughout the game and every time they do it, the refs should be certain it was actually a charge or a typical flop from those guys. I just think the refs rewarding plays like that are part of the problem. Don't call it and it will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Was it Eades who called the T on Frohling? Eades was absolutely awful last night. Driscoll & Clougherty were fine.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Was it Eades who called the T on Frohling? Eades was absolutely awful last night. Driscoll & Clougherty were fine.
    Eades was horrid and I believe made the initial call on Rowsey, but I thought Clougherty called the T.