Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs Xavier Game Thead

Marquette vs Xavier Game Thead

Rowsey talking a little trash at the time out. Needs to get his emotions under control we need him out there. Macura is messing with us already and doing so effectively. Love the contributions from Elliott and Cain so far.

Does Cain get an assist on that?

Matt has to finish that.

Rowsey with #thething

I officially hate Macura more than any other college player ever. What a whiny, flopping jerk.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

If Markus would have had a good game, I think we win this game. That said, MU played well against a really good team. I think we passed the eye test tonight when judging if we look like a tourney team.

It also looks like Wojo is ready to flip the big man rotation going forward with Harry playing the most minutes and Theo being the primary backup. That’s how it should be — Matt should be no more than a 10 minute per game reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    I officially hate Macura more than any other college player ever. What a whiny, flopping jerk.
    Love J.P. He is Xavier's Andrew Rowsey but he is 8 inches taller and much more versitile. Does all the little things that you might not see on a stat sheet and rarely makes a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Love J.P. He is Xavier's Andrew Rowsey but he is 8 inches taller and much more versitile. Does all the little things that you might not see on a stat sheet and rarely makes a mistake.
    Agree — i’d Love to have him on MU. He’s got personality when most players are generic drones out on the court. He’s also an incredibly smart player...He knows how to draw fouls

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Agree — i’d Love to have him on MU. He’s got personality when most players are generic drones out on the court. He’s also an incredibly smart player...He knows how to draw fouls
    It's simple, if he's on your team you love him; if he's not you hate him. Sign of a very effective player and Macura is definitely that.

JP Macura reminds me of Travis Diener. Competitive as all hell. Wish he was on our team. Glad he is a senior. He has had some issues in the past that makes him a bad boy but as a basketball player, he is damn good.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast