Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs Xavier Game Thead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Marquette vs Xavier Game Thead

Rowsey talking a little trash at the time out. Needs to get his emotions under control we need him out there. Macura is messing with us already and doing so effectively. Love the contributions from Elliott and Cain so far.

Does Cain get an assist on that?

Matt has to finish that.

Rowsey with #thething

I officially hate Macura more than any other college player ever. What a whiny, flopping jerk.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    I officially hate Macura more than any other college player ever. What a whiny, flopping jerk.
    Love J.P. He is Xavier's Andrew Rowsey but he is 8 inches taller and much more versitile. Does all the little things that you might not see on a stat sheet and rarely makes a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Love J.P. He is Xavier's Andrew Rowsey but he is 8 inches taller and much more versitile. Does all the little things that you might not see on a stat sheet and rarely makes a mistake.
    Agree — i’d Love to have him on MU. He’s got personality when most players are generic drones out on the court. He’s also an incredibly smart player...He knows how to draw fouls

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Agree — i’d Love to have him on MU. He’s got personality when most players are generic drones out on the court. He’s also an incredibly smart player...He knows how to draw fouls
    It's simple, if he's on your team you love him; if he's not you hate him. Sign of a very effective player and Macura is definitely that.

JP is a punk just like you and Coach Mack.

I said last night that Macura and Rowsey are the same - you love 'em on your team, hate 'em on the other!

Before the tip, they were next to each other and had quite a chat. Seemed like they had some kind of friendship by the way they were acting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast