Thread: Looks like Bucks are interested in Pachulia

Looks like Bucks are interested in Pachulia

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...sed-with-bucks

Looks like Bucks may have had discussions with Warriors about Pachulia and Javale McGee.
    Last edited by mufansince72; 12-26-2017 at 01:19 AM.

They do need a center, and a guy like Pachulia would be a nice fit. Not sure if we have anything they would want in a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    They do need a center, and a guy like Pachulia would be a nice fit. Not sure if we have anything they would want in a trade.
    Probably a future second round draft choice, or maybe a guy like Rashad Vaughn that doesn't fit in the Bucks future plans.

Not a guy I'd give up anything of note for. The Bucks are best when they push tempo, and Za would slow them down significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Not a guy I'd give up anything of note for. The Bucks are best when they push tempo, and Za would slow them down significantly.
    True, but there are games where you need a more physical center, especially when you get to the playoffs and some of those games become more half court. The recent game against the Pelicans comes to mind where we could not combat the Davis / Cousins combo. Yes we only see them twice, but it is one that sticks out as a game where we may have benefited from a bigger more physical center.

True, but there are games where you need a more physical center, especially when you get to the playoffs and some of those games become more half court. The recent game against the Pelicans comes to mind where we could not combat the Davis / Cousins combo. Yes we only see them twice, but it is one that sticks out as a game where we may have benefited from a bigger more physical center.
    I agree that they need a physical big, but they need someone more fleet-footed. The Davis/Boogie combo hurt them from all over the court, not just on postups. A Nerlens Noel type would suit me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    I agree that they need a physical big, but they need someone more fleet-footed. The Davis/Boogie combo hurt them from all over the court, not just on postups. A Nerlens Noel type would suit me just fine.
    I think they need exactly a guy like Zsa Zsa. Someone who can play 15 minutes a game, protect the rim a little, and grab some rebounds. I'm still shocked we didn't get Tyson Chandler in the Bledsoe deal. That is the kind of guy they need.

Bogut to be cut by the Lakers today per reports. Is he worth a flier for that big man we need to play 10-14 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Bogut to be cut by the Lakers today per reports. Is he worth a flier for that big man we need to play 10-14 minutes?
    I thought the same thing as soon as I saw he was cut. Can't hurt to bring him in for a look.

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw he was cut. Can't hurt to bring him in for a look.
    I'm on board. Like the fit offensively more than defensively. Great passer. Would help on the boards.