Hauser
    Heldt

Northern Illinois
    Thorpe
    German
    Bradley, Levi - Milwaukee Pius XI
    Daow
    James
    Last edited by IWB; 12-18-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Also on the roster for Northern Illinois is Jalen Key from Homestead High School, son of former MU star Damon Key.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Post game, With DWade were Crowder, R. Jax, Bo, Jim Chones, Jimm Boylan and Steve who all stuck around at their baseline seats and talked and took some pictures. Looked like they were having fun. It was a great tableau of MU hoops royalty having fun. Many of us goofball fans just stood there watching the stars interact. Feeling of our great past and bright future.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

I thought we got some pretty benefical calls down the stretch to keep it not close and we really took some bad shots and had some bad turnovers over the last 3 mins of the game up 10-12. I was disappointed with Howard and Sam. both had some bad turnovers and both I thought rushed shots early in the shot clock. I understand if you get a good look you take it but Sam had 24 or so seconds left in the shot clock and Howards had probably 15-18 and was not a great look. also was hoping that froling would look a little more athletic, Maybe he will when he gets up to speed.

In fairness, there were horrific calls both ways. I think they balanced out. Either way, the reffing was brutal and made the game hard to watch.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

I didn't think Marquette moved the ball on offense that well last night and I think the assist number of 15 kind of verifies that. Need to move the ball instead of hunting shots off the dribble for this team to be successful.

Nice to get a win coming off of the exams and that's all that matters. Hope Rowsey is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    I didn't think Marquette moved the ball on offense that well last night and I think the assist number of 15 kind of verifies that. Need to move the ball instead of hunting shots off the dribble for this team to be successful.

Nice to get a win coming off of the exams and that's all that matters. Hope Rowsey is OK.
    Yep, Rowsey was dribbling way too much again.

Wojo mentioned the lack of ball movement in his post game remarks.

With that being said we missed a ton of wide open shots.......