Thread: Bucks release medical update on mirza teletovic

Bucks release medical update on mirza teletovic

MEDICAL UPDATE ON MIRZA TELETOVIC

MILWAUKEE (December 14, 2017) -
    Milwaukee Bucks forward Mirza Teletovic will be sidelined as a result of pulmonary emboli in both lungs. Teletovic’s condition was discovered when consulting with Bucks team physicians after he experienced unusual fatigue earlier this week. Following a 10-day rest period, Teletovic will begin his supervised rehabilitation program and updates on his condition will be provided when appropriate.

Teletovic, 32, has missed the last 16 games, including 10 after successful arthroscopic surgery to repair cartilage in his left knee on Nov. 21. The surgery was performed by Dr. David Altchek at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York under the supervision of Bucks team physician Dr. William Raasch.

In 10 games this season, Teletovic is averaging 7.1 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assist in 15.9 minutes per game while shooting 46.7 percent from 3-point range.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

He had the same thing 3-4 seasons ago when he was in Brooklyn. I think he missed half the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
    He had the same thing 3-4 seasons ago when he was in Brooklyn. I think he missed half the season.
    That actually hurts big time. I would not be surprised if his career is over. Look what happened to the guy from the Heat.