Ill be honest, I really like what the Bucks did this offseason, they had limited cap space so it wasnt like they were going to go out and make a splashy signing, but Lopez and Ersan are solid contributors that shoot well for their positions. Letting Jabari walk was a very smart idea because even when he is healthy he isn't a winning type player, he doesn't play defense, and doesn't even really seem to care to try. I think the Bucks can realistically win 50+ games this season (assuming no major injuries to Giannis).

I firmly believe they are on the right track, unfortunately you have to have realistic expectations, if your expectation is to be a title contender then 29 other teams may as well trade their stars too. Unfortunately the NBA is going to be a foregone conclusion with Golden State until that gets broken up. however right now they are lining up to have cap space in a few years and potentially make a run at another star to pair with Giannis (this won't be easy). To me as long as they communicate the plan to Giannis and he is on board I think Giannis will stay and give them some time.

I also think that Budenholzer was a great signing and will make a bigger difference than people think.