Wednesday, 11/29:

Penn @ Villanova 6:00
    TV: FS2. Brian Custer, Donny Marshall

Rider @ Providence 6:00
    TV: FSN -Wayne Randazzo & Dickey Simpkins

Chicago State @ Marquette 8:00
    TV:FS2. Jeff Levering, Stephen Bardo
    March Madness starts in November

Good win by X last night. Didn't get a chance to watch it, but reading the summary on it now. They got ahead early and then thwarted different comeback attempts by Baylor in each half. Nice. They have another tough one coming up in Cincy, who is 7-0 and ranked.

Plenty of intriguing matchups this week for Big East teams:

Seton Hall plays undefeated Texas Tech Thursday night and is @ Louisville on Sunday. Creighton @ Gonzaga on Friday night. Saturday, Cincinnati @ Xavier, Georgia @ MU and Providence @ Rhode Island.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Plenty of intriguing matchups this week for Big East teams:

Seton Hall plays undefeated Texas Tech Thursday night and is @ Louisville on Sunday. Creighton @ Gonzaga on Friday night. Saturday, Cincinnati @ Xavier, Georgia @ MU and Providence @ Rhode Island.
    The Big East had a mediocre Feast Week (some due to bad losses, some to unluckiness like Nova and Providence not getting quality win opportunities because of busted brackets). I am now hoping that the Big East can have a strong showing these next couple of weeks to make an argument to be a top three conference this year. My goal is that Hall at least splits their games, X and Marquette hold serve at home, and PC continues their winning streak in that series. I think that a few Big East teams could pose match-ups issues with the Zags, but believe that Creighton will struggle to stop and inevitably match the Zags strong inside/out scoring. As of now, the conference is probably a five-bid league. Adding some quality wins these next couple of weeks could add a bid or two to that final total (for most part, conferences actually earn bids, especially if the majority of teams pick up quality wins out of conference).
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    The Big East had a mediocre Feast Week (some due to bad losses, some to unluckiness like Nova and Providence not getting quality win opportunities because of busted brackets). I am now hoping that the Big East can have a strong showing these next couple of weeks to make an argument to be a top three conference this year. My goal is that Hall at least splits their games, X and Marquette hold serve at home, and PC continues their winning streak in that series. I think that a few Big East teams could pose match-ups issues with the Zags, but believe that Creighton will struggle to stop and inevitably match the Zags strong inside/out scoring. As of now, the conference is probably a five-bid league. Adding some quality wins these next couple of weeks could add a bid or two to that final total (for most part, conferences actually earn bids, especially if the majority of teams pick up quality wins out of conference).
    I think the conference is doing better than mediocre. While it is early, there have been plenty of inter-conference games to form an initial opinion. The 2 conferences struggling, of the Power 6, are the Pac 12 and Big 14. Not the Big East. Outside of KenPom.com, WarrenNolan.com is my site. On their site, drill down to the individual conferences, individual teams and look at the RPI's of the teams in each conference.

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2018/conferencerpi
    Last edited by mufan2003; 11-29-2017 at 11:16 PM.