Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game thread - MU vs Eastern Illinois

MU playing with three frosh and two sophs right now and I'm liking the lineup.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Both Jamal Cain & Greg Elliott create so many problems for shooters - I can't wait for these two guys to develop!

Rowsey doesn't wAit for the screen to be set or he leaves too much room. It's his fault we're getting all those moving screens. Sigh
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Not good even if they come back to win.

Eastern Ill had the game until Terrell Lewis decided he was a better long range shooter than Steph Curry.

Don't understand what Spoon did with Starks - 27 pts & 8 rebs and he removes him for almost all of OT?

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Not good even if they come back to win.
    Its a little good.

That was awful to sit through. I felt like they coasted through a good chunk of the VCU and LSU games, and decided to do it again tonight. Focus, discipline, execution all poor.

Hopefully this wakes them up.

When you dependent on 2 undersized guards for your offense when they play bad......and boy did they play bad.....it is going to be ugly.

We are playing mostly sophomore and Freshmen.....depleted roster gives us few options.

Like the toughness of Elliott and Cain but they both need to get a lot stronger.......we definitely need the athleticism but they are freshmen so decision making is an issue.

Right now my expectations for this season are pretty low.....defense is no better and offense not as good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast