Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
How about we let them play out the season and see what happens......year 4, coming off an NCAA berth and the foundation looks VERY promising, the freshman look good, albeit it young.

He took over a total mess and is building it his way now, the trajectory is still up.
Pretty much what I said. But having 3 players you can count on in the 4th year of a rebuild is not close to an ideal situation. I would think at this stage(4th year), you shouldn't need to count on Freshmen to be an integral part of the rotation. It would be great if they were able to do so but most are not able to be a significant factor. In time, I like what I see from our 3 new guys.

And in year 4, with a stated emphasis over the summer about becoming a better defensive team, we clearly are not. That is a concern to me. It may not be to you or others. People have opinions and we are not all going to agree on everything. Doesn't mean that those of us with concerns care any less or are less engaged with the program. That said, I believe we will be a much better team come next season. I just don't see too much of an upward trajectory this year.