Thread: Wed. Night Big East Games 11/15/17

Wed. Night Big East Games 11/15/17

Indiana-#22 Seton Hall (-13) (5:30, FS1) - Gus Johnson, Bill Raftery

Mount St. Mary's-Georgetown (6:00, FS2) - Wayne Randazzo, Tarik Turner

Butler-Maryland (-5.5) (7:30, FS1) - Justin Kutcher, Jim Jackson

Creighton-#20 Northwestern (-4) (8:00, BTN) - Kevin Kugler, Jon Crispin
    March Madness starts in November

It's not looking like a favorable outcome in the Gavitt Games this year. Already trail 2-0 (with both games being home Big East games). I'd expect the final tally to be 6-2 -- only two wins being Seton Hall over Indiana and St. John's over Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    It's not looking like a favorable outcome in the Gavitt Games this year. Already trail 2-0 (with both games being home Big East games). I'd expect the final tally to be 6-2 -- only two wins being Seton Hall over Indiana and St. John's over Nebraska.
    The Creighton win surprised me. They looked better than I expected. Foster and Thomas are the leaders, but they have 2 nice freshmen (Ty-Shon Alexander and Mitchell Ballock), an improved sophomore (Martin Krampelj) in the post and a grad-transfer (Manny Suarez) in the post who all played well.

I think 4-4 seems most likely (expecting 2 wins tonight) but it wouldn't shock me if DePaul found a way against Illinois. The Illini sounded rough when I was listening to them play UT-Martin the other night.