Thread: Wintrust Arena

Wintrust Arena

Looks much better on TV. New floor is much better looking than the Horizon/Allstate floor. Not a sellout. DePaul giving the Domers a game. Not many Domer fans there because of Catholics vs Convicts tonight. The facility looks nice. They still have recruiting, coaching and administrative issues that Wintrust Arena will not cure.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

I still think the floor looks horrible......arena is nice though.

I really love the MU floor.......shows up great on TV with the big MU in yellow and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Looks much better on TV. New floor is much better looking than the Horizon/Allstate floor. Not a sellout. DePaul giving the Domers a game. Not many Domer fans there because of Catholics vs Convicts tonight. The facility looks nice. They still have recruiting, coaching and administrative issues that Wintrust Arena will not cure.

I never realized that Miami was a Catholic school.

Gage and Cain looked good, especially Gage. Couple other guys will help them. They will give us a battle for sure. Leitao may not be the greatest coach, but he has tasted success so I believe he will have them competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I still think the floor looks horrible......arena is nice though.

I really love the MU floor.......shows up great on TV with the big MU in yellow and blue.

DePaul had a perfect opportunity to re-brand and get out of the 90s imagery. But of course they didn't...

Arena looked very nice on TV. I like the Chicago skyline on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Arena looked very nice on TV. I like the Chicago skyline on the floor.
    Hate it when they garbage up courts with that stuff. Keep it simple is my motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Hate it when they garbage up courts with that stuff. Keep it simple is my motto.
    Depaul keeps it simple with their roster .

Had that game on the background. Best part? One point ND lead, DePaul gets a breakaway steal with chance to take their first lead of the game. Instead of a layup or dunk, it’s a failed alley-oop where the DePaul guy also gets correctly called for offensive goaltending when he hangs on the rim as the ball bounces off the rim.

DePaul gotta DePaul.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Had that game on the background. Best part? One point ND lead, DePaul gets a breakaway steal with chance to take their first lead of the game. Instead of a layup or dunk, it’s a failed alley-oop where the DePaul guy also gets correctly called for offensive goaltending when he hangs on the rim as the ball bounces off the rim.

DePaul gotta DePaul.
    ND took control after that as well.