Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mount St. Mary's Tonight

Any recruits at the game?

JOEY. I trashed talked him:"Joey, no way are you better than Sam".
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

Up 74-37. Were then out-scored 22-6. Wojo can't be pleased with that turn of events. I realize Sam, Markus, and Rowsey were all on the bench for almost all of that stretch, but that is still something Wojo did not want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Up 74-37. Were then out-scored 22-6. Wojo can't be pleased with that turn of events. I realize Sam, Markus, and Rowsey were all on the bench for almost all of that stretch, but that is still something Wojo did not want to see.
    I doubt it. He had the freshmen in for most of that stretch. He needs them game ready and you have to start somewhere. Now every mistake is on tape and they can review their play against a D1 team. It’s the first step in their improvement.

I don't think Wojo had any problems with that final, even after having them doubled up. He could've mixed in experienced players and likely kept the margin wider, but he knew it was in hand. I also liked that when the first team did come back in, they righted the defensive ship. Overall, I'm pleased with the performance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123