Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mount St. Mary's Tonight

Mount St. Mary's Tonight

The Mount has a mighty mite 5'5" 150 lb. guard named Junior Robinson. Wonder if Rowsey or Howard (if he plays) can hang with this kid. He had 38 points in an exhibition game earlier with 8-13 from 3 point land. Also had 27 against Delaware in an 84-82 win in a charity exhibition with 4 of 9 on treys. The write-up in Blue Ribbon Basketball Yearbook describes him as an "impossibly quick guard".

Look for Rowsey and Howard to post him up and use their height advantage. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaWarrior View Post
    Look for Rowsey and Howard to post him up and use their height advantage. ;-)
    Yep, that's the flip side of the coin.

Containing high scoring quick guards usually require help......hopefully he will have an off night.....

How do our of towners watch?

It's on fox sports WI alt..I have a sports pack on DIRECTV....it's also on foxsports ohio and MAS alt

If we win big stay calm........if we struggle stay calm......it's a long season.

Halftime Utah Valley 34 5th ranked Kentucky 25
    Last edited by Markedman; 11-10-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Indiana State leading Indiana 90-63 with 4 left. The Sycamores have hit 17-23 3's.

Tom Crean has to be smiling.

MU’s defense looks much improved so far.

I love the fact that I’m able to watch this game on TV in DC

Wow - always a trip trying to get into the BC wireless for the first time this year.

You've probably seen most of it already, but for those catching up our officials tonight are Pat Driscoll, Ed Corbett and Nathan Farrell.

Hauser, Heldt, Anim, Cheatham & Rowsey started for MU. Obviously Howard(Ankle) and Elliott(Thumb) are playing through the pain.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast