Thread: Bledsoe to MKE

Bledsoe to MKE

For Moose and a 2018 first. LOVE this deal for the Bucks. Sorely need some dynamism at the guard spot.

Upgrade, when considering we're essentially replacing Delly with Bledsoe.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    For Moose and a 2018 first. LOVE this deal for the Bucks. Sorely need some dynamism at the guard spot.
    I also love it. I figured Phoenix wanted Middleton, Brogdon or Maker along with a pick. Phoenix had no leverage. Maker has played poorly so far, but I still like his potential. The Bucks will lose some scoring in the post, but the problem recently has been defense. Henson and Maker have more ability defensively than Monroe. I also love that Brogdon and Bledsoe can play together in the backcourt (at times) with Middleton at the 3 and Giannis at the 4.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 11-07-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Sean Deveney (Sporting News) concerned about Bledsoe's ability to stay healthy:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...o10g44n7o94ckj

Even the 2nd round pick has protection, Suns get it if it lands 48-60.

In the short term, I think this will be a horrible trade as imo, John Henson is not a professional basketball player. He is awful in every aspect. Need Thon Maker to develop pronto as we are really bad at the 5 spot as it stands right now.

Henson has played much better this year, and it clears time for Thon to play. i like the deal both short and long term as it was obvious that Monroe wasn’t coming back. The big question is if Bledsoe can stay healthy.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Have to admit that Henson had a good game last night but he has been almost laughable at times on the court this season. "Better this year" is not a ringing endorsement. I do agree that Thon needs more time to see what we have in him.