Carson Warren-Newsome
    August Hass

Marquette
    Matt Heldt
    Sam Hauser
    Markus Hauser
    Sacar Anim
    Andrew Rowsey
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Surprisingly small crowd. I know students are on fall break, but I thought this would be packed.

Markus is the 3rd Hauser brother....

Good to see Sacar in starting lineup. From what I have seen of him over the summer, what I have heard of him in practices and what I saw in the practice at the BC the other night, he has certainly earned it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Markus is the 3rd Hauser brother....
    No question!

First sub into the game for MU is Theo John. Heldt was battling and playing some good D, but good to give him an early rest.

Next sub will be Greg Elliott, or GE II

Pretty casual atmosphere - no suits for the coaching staffs, both staffs in warmups.

First 5 mins of the game have been pretty sloppy on both sides, all D, no offense. Need to get that out of their system.
    Marquette 1-8 from the floor, UWM 3-7. MU already with 4 turnovers, UWM 2.

UWM's Brock Stull the first to get a close up of how long Greg Elliott's wingspan is. Stull went up for an easy three and Elliott put it right back in his face.

13:17 and Jamal Cain checks in for his first action.

13 minutes in and MU has used everybody but Eke, Cheatham still out with injury.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast