Thread: Happy Birthday, IWB!

Happy Birthday, IWB!

Hope you have a great birthday, today!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Have a good one!

...and Happy B-Day to Jim's favorite actress who starred in his favorite show to this day, "Murder She Wrote", Angela Lansbury!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Lansbury

I despise that woman and will never accept sharing the same birthday as her.

On the flipside, Happy St. Hedwig's Day to MU Viking - someone I am proud to share a birthday with!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Happy Birthday to both IWB and Vike......hope you guys enjoy the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I despise that woman and will never accept sharing the same birthday as her.

On the flipside, Happy St. Hedwig's Day to MU Viking - someone I am proud to share a birthday with!
    He doth protest too much methinks!

Happy birthday Jim and Vike, and hopefully you guys have a nice, belated present a week from now that the entire Marquette community can enjoy.
    #BringShakaHome

Thanks, guys. I'm here in spirit (and everyday), even though I post much less frequently than I used to.

And today, "I'm a man! I'm 40! Come after me!"

Happy St. Hedwig's, IWB!
    Last edited by MU Viking; 10-16-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Happy Birthday to both IWB and MU Viking! Have a great Feast of St. Hedwig. I will be regaling IWB with my spectacular version of Happy Birthday later this evening. Vike, sorry it is only done for my siblings but perhaps IWB can record that bit of musical genius and send it to you!
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson