Yes, I know Wojo will probably switch the line ups after the first of the two scrimmages, but here are the "teams" I would like to see in one of the two scrimmages:

Team Vet - Markus and Rowsey in the back court along with Haanif on a wing, Sam at the 4, and Matt at the 5 with Sacar coming off the bench.

Tean Newbie - Greg (point) and Jamal in the back court (IWB described Cain as a 2/3), with Ike, Theo, and Froling up front and Morrow coming off the bench (since he won't be eligible this year).

Team Newbie, in particular, does not fit the traditional positions of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 all that well, but this is the era of "positionless basketball." Right?

I think the contrasts in these two teams would lead to a fascinating scrimmage. In essence, it would be a match up of experience and outside shooting (Team Vet) versus height, quickness, and overall athleticism (Team Newbie).

I'm guessing it won't happen, but you never know. If it does happen, I'd expect to see better "team play" on both offense and defense on the part of Team Vet with more individual play (on offense) from Team Newbie.

I think the match up of these two "teams" would be really entertaining.