Thread: Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook's Top 25

Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook's Top 25

Here is Blue Ribbon's top 25.
    Nova at #12
    Seton Hall at #15
    Xavier at #21

https://blueribbonyearbook.com/blogs...eason-rankings

Also of note, Virginia Tech at #25, and Ethan Happ Preseason 1st Team All American

Happ will be interesting this year. Defenses will be focused on him like never before and I'm not sure who gets him the ball. I know Bo's teams always found a way, but that UW team is really inexperienced this year. Definitely will be Gard's toughest coaching job so far, even with Happ on the roster.

Also crazy to me that they have Yante Matin (3rd team) ahead of Angel Delgado (4th team). I'm not sure there are many forwards more terrifying this year than Delgado. While I realize guys like Porter, Bagley, and Ayton have the "next big thing" hype attached to them, as far as this season goes, Delgado looks like the baddest big in the country.
    Last edited by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"; 09-21-2017 at 10:53 AM.

What are the odds Happ leaves after this year? He'll likely graduate after this year and staying for a 5th year probably won't help his draft prospects. I for one really hope he leaves after this year.

Honestly, I'd rather see him grad transfer just because it'd be funny, but it certainly makes sense. Why stay if you have the degree?

For most, especially where a kid has redshirted like Happ, staying doesn't normally help at all.
    In Happ's case, he seems to be a real good college player, but will have to improve his shot to play for money in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather see him grad transfer just because it'd be funny, but it certainly makes sense. Why stay if you have the degree?
    It would make my year if he grad transferred to Duke for his 5th year. The responses on their message boards would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    It would make my year if he grad transferred to Duke for his 5th year. The responses on their message boards would be hilarious.
    Or better yet, a school like Notre Dame.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Or better yet, a school like Notre Dame.
    Harvard....

VS