Thread: If only he could shoot better ;-)

Some of his shots touched the rim, so, you know...

he misses at the 13:38 mark. That's when i stopped watching.

Quote Originally Posted by MUUWUWM View Post
    he misses at the 13:38 mark. That's when i stopped watching.
    Not a true fan!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

The sound of the crispness (snap) of his swishes were the most impressive to me - geez. His crossover was not too shabby either!

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Not a true fan!
    I just assumed he didn't miss again

What a boring video. Swish. Swish. Swish.

By the way, the speeded up portions, I was wondering if they were put at warp speed because the other guy was shooting (was it Sacar?) or because Markus missed a few or because of some other reason. Those hyper-speed portions were very annoying.

Regardless, less I be perceived as a whiner/complainer, Markus does have an amazing stroke. And his range is astounding - one dribble over half court. I mean, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    And his range is astounding - one dribble over half court. I mean, seriously?
    Agreed, but I think you can make the argument that Rowsey's is even more astounding!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    What a boring video. Swish. Swish. Swish.

By the way, the speeded up portions, I was wondering if they were put at warp speed because the other guy was shooting (was it Sacar?) or because Markus missed a few or because of some other reason. Those hyper-speed portions were very annoying.

Regardless, less I be perceived as a whiner/complainer, Markus does have an amazing stroke. And his range is astounding - one dribble over half court. I mean, seriously?
    I think they sped it up because it's supposed to focus on Markus. The other guy isn't Sacar, from what I can see on his shirt, it said "League Me" ....I think it might be his brother?

Yeah, it's his brother, saw it on the side as a suggested video after watching the full Marcus one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEsY2Az-g94
    Last edited by Djgoldnboy; 08-22-2017 at 06:46 AM.