Thread: Big

Harley Davidson will have a patch on the Bucks jersey.

Is that the big news? The Bucks and Harley-Davidson are set to announce a new sponsorship agreement that includes featuring Harley-Davidson’s iconic black, orange and white bar and shield logo on the team’s game jerseys for the next three seasons
    March Madness starts in November

Yes - the way it was presented to media, I thought it was for sure going to be a stadium naming deal, but nope - just a jersey patch deal.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The stadium deal will not be out in a long time. The way the Bucks are talking is that they want Foxconn.

Not a fan of the patches, I get why they are doing it, but HD's logo doesn't blend well with the Bucks colors.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    The stadium deal will not be out in a long time. The way the Bucks are talking is that they want Foxconn.
    They may have to wait awhile on that one. Depending on when and if Foxconn actually starts building here, I'm not sure they will be ready to spend money on any naming rights before next basketball season. Does Foxconn sell any products directly to consumers? Most stadiums are named for more direct to consumer based companies.

“We’re continuing to work on the pitch,” Feigin said. “We are collaborating. As you can imagine, the prospect of working together is a very layered, complex big deal.”

The Bucks and Foxconn are continuing to hold conversations, which have been underway for “about three or four weeks,” Feigin said.

When asked whether Foxconn could be the overall naming-rights sponsor for the new arena, Feigin said: “I’m hopeful that they can be a great partner — no question.”

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    “We’re continuing to work on the pitch,” Feigin said. “We are collaborating. As you can imagine, the prospect of working together is a very layered, complex big deal.”

The Bucks and Foxconn are continuing to hold conversations, which have been underway for “about three or four weeks,” Feigin said.

When asked whether Foxconn could be the overall naming-rights sponsor for the new arena, Feigin said: “I’m hopeful that they can be a great partner — no question.”
    I heard Feigin interviewed yesterday, and heard his comments on Foxconn. This will be interesting, as Foxconn seems to have a history of not following through on promises, so I would think the Bucks are also looking at other partners.
    Now on the other hand, Foxconn could use some of the state money and give it to the Bucks for naming rights.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Not a fan of the patches, I get why they are doing it, but HD's logo doesn't blend well with the Bucks colors.
    I thought the same thing until I saw a picture of it. I think the patch is small enough to not be an issue (in terms of color conflict). It instills a sense of pride to the many fans that love all things Harley-Davidson. The uniform redesign from 2015 was a great move, love the new uniforms (including the alternate "Fear the Deer" jersey).

Last edited by mufan2003; 08-11-2017 at 04:55 PM.