Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamil Wilson

Vander really can't catch a break. He would be perfect for a 2 way contract, but isn't eligible.

I missed that on Jamil. Happy to see him getting a shot.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

if Jamil had a Travis D type of mentality not only would he be in the NBA but he would be making $10 mil per year. Funny you look at Jimmy B and his 1st few games as a SOPH at MU you wondered if he was ever going to be a good bench player and you saw Jamil and you said if this guy gets better every year he could be a lottery pick. you can see the physical skill on players but what you cannot see is what is in there heart and there mind.

Quote Originally Posted by KMWTRUCKS View Post
    if Jamil had a Travis D type of mentality not only would he be in the NBA but he would be making $10 mil per year. Funny you look at Jimmy B and his 1st few games as a SOPH at MU you wondered if he was ever going to be a good bench player and you saw Jamil and you said if this guy gets better every year he could be a lottery pick. you can see the physical skill on players but what you cannot see is what is in there heart and there mind.
    Jimmy at the Dayton game which was played in Illinois looked absolutely lost as they took an L that day.

I remember a buddy and I were talking about "well there's a wasted scholarship" as we were watching, he played around 10 minute and almost fouled out, zero points. So glad he proved us wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Jimmy at the Dayton game which was played in Illinois looked absolutely lost as they took an L that day.

I remember a buddy and I were talking about "well there's a wasted scholarship" as we were watching, he played around 10 minute and almost fouled out, zero points. So glad he proved us wrong.
    I was at that Dayton game - dreary playing environment and dreary result. Ted Baxter was there as well IIRC.

I remember seeing Jimmy's first game at MU - I was with any older brother - also an MU grad. After watching him for a bit we looked at each other and had a similar reaction as you guys - slow footed - nothing about his game seemed to impress. He incrementally improved virtually all parts of his game along the way.

Was more interested in seeing Joe Fulce's game. Joe would maybe make my all-injury team - guys that if it weren't for injuries could have made substantive contributions at MU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12