Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamil Wilson

Jamil Wilson

No message, Read the wrong date on the article.

Thought he had an NBA offer. Still waiting to see if he or Vander get their shot this year.

I believe he signed a two-way contract with the LA Clippers about 10 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I believe he signed a two-way contract with the LA Clippers about 10 days ago.
    How could he play in the TBT then? Guess it's just not an NBA contract per se?

I'm guessing it's something specific with those contracts. I think they're as much minor league deals as anything. Pretty much a minor league deal but the NBA team holds the rights.

On second thought, Jamil does not even qualify for a two way contract as he is now past the 3 year experience threshold.

The last I saw was the Clippers had a strong interest in him, but haven't seen anything about a contract. Same with Buycks and the Knicks.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Not sure what the exact situation is, but this was one source I found:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...with-clippers/

There was another article on NBC confirming it, seemed like reliable sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Not sure what the exact situation is, but this was one source I found:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...with-clippers/

There was another article on NBC confirming it, seemed like reliable sources.
    Interesting. Wonder how the 3 year threshold is measured?

No idea. His bio seems to indicate two years in the D League, followed by a year overseas. Maybe only time spent as a professional in this country counts?

Yes - I think so, when a guy plays two years and then makes an NBA roster they list him as a rookie.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast