Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zags Blog on Nunn

Last edited by Nukem2; 06-19-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Nunn

I'd love to land Nunn. He, Wilson, and Burton could be the second coming of the Amigos - same positiions, even. In fact, as a trio, the '13 group may come in with higher overall rankings than DJ (#36), Jerel (#57), and Wesley (#61).

But something tells me Illinois will be in it to the end, and I don't like the idea of UNC starting to pursue him. Now that would be something - winning a recruiting battle with UNC.

Every little bit counts

every little bit counts and you can say if he doesn't commit here it won't be for lack of trying. Wish he would've given a time table for his recruitment though.

For those who have been living under a rock for the last half year with regards to the Nunn recruitment, here's a cheat sheet on his rankings:

Rivals - #22, 11th G Rivals Profile Page

Scout - #42, 10th SG Scout Profile Page

MaxPrep (CBS) - #53, 19th SG 2013 Top 100

ESPN - #55, 17th SG ESPN Profile Page

He's said that he wants to wrap this up by the end of summer right?

He seems to be waiting for something... Not sure what exactly it is, but he seems to be dragging this out in hopes of something more.

Well he has the summer AAU season to see what comes from that. Taylor didn't commit until early August last year. My guess is Nunn will probably make his decision around the same time this year.

Something that I might be thinking of a little too much though is with J. Tate, J. Parker and K. Nunn all being top 100 talents that will choose BSC schools, maybe they all host a conference and announce together?

Or maybe they all want their own spot lights, who knows

I think Nunn is hoping for a bigger offer, and one that puts him at the same college at Parker.

Can't wait to hear wats happening on him next month, per his dad. NUNN become a true WARRIOR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MUWarrior4Life View Post
    Can't wait to hear wats happening on him next month, per his dad. NUNN become a true WARRIOR!!!!
    Zach LaVine - top 100 PG, just signed with UCLA for 2013, might impact the Nunn recruitment some. Hoping he stays home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast