Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT,,,Bucks may have interest in Derrick Rose

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I wouldn't do Delly for Rose... I'm afraid it might be Rose for Monroe which would just be atrocious on the Bucks part... now if they would take Henson and Delly's contracts for Rose? I'd do that as a salary dump.

I would be surprised if it were for Monroe. My understanding is that Monroe picked up his option because he likes how he was utilized by the Bucks last year.

Delly and Henson makes even more sense. But it might just be one of those two.

Not a fan of this potential move. If Brogdon is better and starts over Rose, Rose will not be happy. This reminds me of when George Karl wanted to reunite with Gary Payton. Not the same player.

Once Frank Ntilikina and Dennis Smith went off the board on draft night, it became pretty clear that the Bucks best options would be either sticking with Brogdon or trying to lure someone like Jeff Teague or George Hill. Honestly, I think they should've tried to get Ricky Rubio when the T-Wolves unloaded him. With Giannis, Middleton, and Parker, the last thing they need is a high-volume, low efficiency player at the point. I don't see any way Derrick Rose improves them as a team. His best value was as an expiring contract, not as a free agent. Unless he wants to come for the veteran minimum or close to it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12